Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3092333258135227315-account_id=5.jpg

First sorry for my Bad English,

My dog is not eating anything from yesterday, She corss on day before yesterday(10 days after bleed), This is her second time(1st, 1year before & 14 puppies died cause of early delivery & doctor said its too much puppies for her ). She had diarrhea on yesterday morning. Today morning I had to come to office and couldn't bring her for medication. Also I gave gripe water on today morning, . She is very strong, healthy & playfull before this case. Now sleeping and working , eating grass.

01) Can anyone tell is there any another medication which my wife can treat her from home(without visiting doctor, because can't handle her without me) ?,
02) Stud service ask to bring the dog today also(cross again after 1 day). Is is important ?

thank you

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I would get her to the veterinarian. There may be issues with breeding her. Do you leave her with the stud & owner while she is bred or do you stay and watch the breeding? Maybe something happened during the breeding that was bad...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks you for your reply. She is going back to normal now, Yesterday evening she is more active than previous day. Yes I stayed during the breeding and, after it I bring her to home. Also yesterday her second day of the stud & she stay very normal than the first day(first day she did't let the dog for stud & she's very angry),

actually this is second time I'm crossing her, First is 1 year before , she layed 14 puppies & around 14 days before estimate delivery date & the all puppies died after few daya. The doctor said its too much for her. Im giving vitamin B+E tabs, folic acid tabs, verol vitamin tabs & stress powder. What you think about this vitamins ? Do i need to change them or add some other vitamins during these time to make her womb strong.

Thank you.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Did you get dog checked by vet when she lost 14 puppies. I would not mate dog if it lost all puppies if it was my dog. The more times you mate dog when in heat the more puppies it will have as each day more eggs are available to fertilise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts