Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just relocated from Orange County California to Phoenix, AZ and I need to find a good vet for my pups. Are there any suggestions on what to look for and questions to ask to make sure they are in good hands? If anyone knows of anyone in my area that would be great too! I need to take my boy in as soon as possible so i need to find one quick.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi there! I live in Mesa! I actually was a vet tech when I lived in Kingman for almost 3 years, and then moved here to go to ASU. Anyway, a good friend of mine, who was also a vet I worked for there in Kingman, now moved here, to Tempe, and bought her own clinic. She recently asked me to work for her, so I am doing that again. Anyway, she's wonderful, if you're interested in trying her! But I don't know what kind of drive it would be for you, though. It IS a small clinic though, and I'm not sure what kinds of things you'll be needing, other than the usual checkup. I haven't been here long though, and since I already knew her, I've never tried any other vets in the area. So hopefully someone else can come on and give you more ideas on what you should look for.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Also, one good thing about her is she is not the type to discriminate against breeds, in fact, she loves my rottie girl, and I bring her to work with me every day I work! But if you need someone closer I'll ask Dr. Beyer, (she's the vet I work for) if she knows of any vets in Phoenix that she would recommend!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats Awesome I actually live in the city of Maricopa so Tempe is actually really close to me. What I wanted to bring my pup in for is he has been limping around quite a bit a yesterday hewas holding his leg up completely so I wanted to take him in as soon as possible to make sure he is ok. Where is the office located or a number would be just as good. Thanks so much!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi there! Okay, well, if this isn't too far, it's actually inAhwatukee, which is part of Phoenix! Sorry, told you I haven't beenhere too long. Actually it's been 2 years! Ha! But I can't do directions. So I just asked my husbandhow to describe it, and he said it's actually in a part of Phoenix! I'll PM you the phone number and address right now. It might be fine to put it here, but I'm never sure what should be posted. Okay, I'll PM you right now!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hi, sorry it took so long, I had a LONG day! Dr. Beyer said 3,000 sounds right for TPLO. Sorry, wish I could've said she does it way cheaper. But apparently that's around what anyone would charge you. I hope you can find a way to have it done! Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts