Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DSC_2333.jpg hummingbird1.jpg DSCN0585.jpg DSC_0180_2_2_2.jpg DSC_0884_2_2.jpg

Thought I would share some of my pictures I've taken over the years. Just got a phone call this morning from a friend of mine that sells my picture cards that I make, saying that she needs some more. I have been so busy with our new puppy, Lor, that I haven't made any new cards lately. I thought that I had better get busy and make some, so while I was looking through my pictures, I picked out a few to share! Hope you like them! :)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Nice photography.I love photography also,for about a year iv been reading and watching video's on photography and maybe this year ill be buying a Nikon d7000.:)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Beautiful macro MarthaGier! You are very talented!:cool: I looked at your Amy protection video and your BH practice video, very impressive! I'm still not used to seeing rotties with tails, LOL! but I have to say that the ones in the videos are awesome! How old is Amy in the protection video?

My husband and I are going for our BH's with Chaos and Regen this fall, probably in October I think. Schutzhund is such an awesome sport and the dogs really love it! I hope to get pictures of my husband and Chaos, but probably won't have pictures of me and Regen because my husband's not good with the camera! LOL

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rottie1984, I bought my Nikon D90 about 3 years ago and just love it. It's not a super expensive Nikon, but it takes nice pictures. I started making cards with my pictures a couple of years ago and my friend, who owns a s store in town asked me if she could sell them in her store and I was actually surprised that people bought them!:rolleyes: It gives me a little income that actually pays for my addiction! LOL I've never taken any photography classes, but I am a voracious photography reader and subscribe to several photography magazines that have helped me. I just decided to play around with all the buttons and try different features on my camera and that is how I learn best, just trial and error. I'm certainly not a professional by any means, but I have definitely been bitten by the photography bug! Just love taking pictures is all. My dog handler asked me to take pictures of her at dog shows in exchange for showing Regen in conformation, not a bad deal! Just go out there an experiment and have fun. You don't need an expensive camera to take good pictures, just a "good eye" for what makes a good picture! LOL :D

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Jan, Thank you but I didn't make the videos of Amy. Peter did and it was so good I put it on my video page.

Beautiful macro MarthaGier! You are very talented!:cool: I looked at your Amy protection video and your BH practice video, very impressive! I'm still not used to seeing rotties with tails, LOL! but I have to say that the ones in the videos are awesome! How old is Amy in the protection video?

My husband and I are going for our BH's with Chaos and Regen this fall, probably in October I think. Schutzhund is such an awesome sport and the dogs really love it! I hope to get pictures of my husband and Chaos, but probably won't have pictures of me and Regen because my husband's not good with the camera! LOL

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Jan, There is nothing more beautiful then our earth and all it's wonders. I even took a picture of a tomato! LOL!

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
No I was anxious. It was still green! LOL!

·
Registered
497 Posts
im not getting her anymore :( unexpected things happened and we just couldnt afford her at this time :(. i was devastated the whole weekend, im feeling better today but still, i had everything ready for her arrival, things happen for a reason and im sure she will be with a family that loves her. i hope.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Meli, I'm sorry to hear that you won't be getting your little girl.:( The picture you shared of her was darling. I don't know what else to say. Hopefully she will find that perfect forever home. Keep posting pictures of Odin. I like seeing him as he grows, almost on a daily basis!:cool:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Rottie1984, I bought my Nikon D90 about 3 years ago and just love it. It's not a super expensive Nikon, but it takes nice pictures. I started making cards with my pictures a couple of years ago and my friend, who owns a s store in town asked me if she could sell them in her store and I was actually surprised that people bought them!:rolleyes: It gives me a little income that actually pays for my addiction! LOL I've never taken any photography classes, but I am a voracious photography reader and subscribe to several photography magazines that have helped me. I just decided to play around with all the buttons and try different features on my camera and that is how I learn best, just trial and error. I'm certainly not a professional by any means, but I have definitely been bitten by the photography bug! Just love taking pictures is all. My dog handler asked me to take pictures of her at dog shows in exchange for showing Regen in conformation, not a bad deal! Just go out there an experiment and have fun. You don't need an expensive camera to take good pictures, just a "good eye" for what makes a good picture! LOL :D
If i can't afford the nikon D7000 im gonna buy the D90.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow, Rottie1984, that is some camera! But just keep in mind that you don't need to spend that much on a camera to get good pics. Also, if you decide to go with the D7000, look around and see if you can get a better price. Here is a great website for reviewing Nikon cameras and equipment that you might want to look at before making a purchase. I go to his website all the time, he is the best! :cool:

Nikon Reviews

1 - 20 of 21 Posts