Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
What a awesome picture and Rottie !! Donna who is Schatze ?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
How deep into your bag did you dig for that picture ?

Awesome picture ! That is what Rottweilers are all about. Power, attitude, grace, and pride. Great picture !

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Brandi, I'm jealous ! Yourlittle girlhas a awesome Dad !

·
Registered
223 Posts
Oh, thanks Donna! That picture looks really nice in black and white! Thanks Kitty, he is a nice looking fella isn't he? That's where she got her ears from for sure!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have old Rottweiler Magazines ,some form the late 1980's.They have tons of pictures in them.One of these days I will start adding all those pictures to pawvillage.

Donna

·
Registered
223 Posts
Oh, that's awesome! Donna, do you get the Rottweiler Quarterly? I want to order it, but I thought I heard that people had alot of problems, and they sometimes won't arrive at all. Do you know if that's true?

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Brandi, do you plan on breeding your little girl ? With a Dad like that oh my goodness !

·
Registered
223 Posts
I really don't know yet. I'm not allowed to spay though without our breeder's consent, and she wants us to try showing. Then the breeder wants to evaluate her at about 18 months, and she will have a say in whether or not she is bred at any point.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The Rottweiler Quartley is having problems,There is the Rottweiler Magazine,but it's not nearly as good as the Quartley use to be.

If you just want to see whos winning then they will be in there.I'm pretty sure I added links to both in the link section.

Donna

1 - 13 of 13 Posts