Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a brag..............

As some of you may know, I have been working toward competing in Rally with Samantha. She is doing very well - I just have to wait for her ILP number to enter her into competition. Well, there was a fun match last weekend - no ILP needed - and my trainer and friend convinced me to enter her. I originally entered for Rally so that we could practice since neither one of us have EVER competed before.She did very well and Deb convinced me to enter her into Novice A Obedience, too. I hadn't prepared for that at all but figured "what the heck, this is a FUN match!" Imagine my surprise when we walked out with a score of 192 out of 200!!!! Not bad for her very first competition. I wasn't going to do any offlead heeling with her simply because we hadn't practiced much but Deb convinced me to try it and Samantha was AMAZING! I am so very proud of her and now I am REALLY excited to get her ILP number so we can work toward her CD as well as her Rally title!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
congrats you guy will do great.

I don't know if they have alot of UKC obed trials there or not,but if they do you should try to get your Obed title with them first.It is different,but you can show in UKC novice A and then AKC novice A as AKC does not recognize UKC titles.Where as UKC does.

They are a little different but just as much fun.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Janine Congrats to you and Sam !!!
You go girl !!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! Just when I have decided she is just a big doofus - she surprises me! I wish the hubby had taken pictures............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts