<TABLE width="100%"><T><T><T>
<T>
<TR>
<TD dir=ltr>

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shone his flashlight around,
looking for valuables, and when he picked up a CD player to place in his
sack, a strange, disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying, "Jesus is
watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight out, and froze.

When he heard nothing more after a bit, he shook his head, promised himself
a vacation after the next big score, then clicked the light on and began
searching for more valuables.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as
a bell he heard, "Jesus is watching you."

Freaked out, he shone his light around frantically, looking for the source
of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a
parrot.

"Did you say that?" He hissed at the parrot.

"Yep," the parrot confessed, and then squawked, "I'm just trying to warn
you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh?

Who in the world are you?"

"Moses," replied the bird.

"Moses?" the burglar laughed.

"What kind of people would name a bird Moses?"

"The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler Jesus." </TD></TR></T></T></T></T></TABLE>
<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><T><T><T>
<T>
<TR>
<TD></TD></TR></T></T></T></T></TABLE><></>

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't know I always had pitbulls and now I am getting into the rott's and I found that on one of my other rott boards.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You know it's funny how different they are. My Am staff is so different than my rott. I am amazed how much different the breed is my rott is a demon. Unless it's a male thing.Zero is my first male dog.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That is great!!! I have a Pit and a Rottie... They are very different, but they have similar personalities. THey are great together.

Ty (my Pit) HATES the vaccume cleaner with a passion and attacks it when i vaccume. Tango on the other hand is more worried about keeping Ty Away, so he heards him away from me while i vaccume! haha I might have to get it on video one day and show yall it is so funny!

They take care of eachother. And they Box! They will paw at eachother like little kids slappin eachother!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
They are both very different.The Rottweilers are easier to read then the pit bulls.They would make great card players as they have that poker face down great.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh my god my rott get's into everything he eats anything on the ground my Am staff did not do that as a pup she was well behaved. I am always telling him to leave it on our walks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ohhhhh not my pit! I got him at 6 months and that dog was the best behaved dog for 2 weeks and turned into a holey terror! Ate 3 remote controls, chewed on my coffee table, tore my chair apart, by rolling on his back and pushing off on it!! I would leaving thinkin i had everything out of the way and i would come home to a mess!!! I finally had to get a crate and crate train the boy! Now he is great! Ohhhhh and he would eat my Bra's! Not underwear or socks that are cheap to replace. If he new i was gettin ready to go out he would sceam up a plan. the minute i would get in the shower he would DIG my bra out of the Laundry basket and have it tore to shreads before i was out of the shower! It was his revenge!

He is great now though and has to suffer because Tango likes to eat garbage and will gets dirty dishes out of the sink!!! Also one day he shut himself in the bathroom. He wiggles his butt when he eats and drinks and his dishes are right by the bathroom door. He bumped it shut on himself! I came home to my bathroom TORE to shreads! He tore the Trim off around my doors! I had Paw scratch marks at the top of my door and the handle had bite tents in it!!! He also scratched the trim around the window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was bad! So needless to say they are outside while we are gone!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LoL omg, that is funny. See it's a male thing my female is a saint. Omg he is laying down right now by my feet and he can't lay still he drives me crazy. Andhe is suppose to be sick.Hehas and absecessed anal gland. He been running crazyall day. My am stafflies nice and quiet next to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts