Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. Just letting you know how life is going with our new girl. I don't want to jinx us, since it has only been a couple days. But her manners are SOOOO good. She is so sweet and calm, and loves our cats and any dogs she's met so far. She was good with the couple of kids she's met too, gave them kisses. When we walk and someone comes up or she hears a loud noise, she just sits down calmly at my side, and gives a curious, alert look. She is doing well with potty, too! I am amazed with her. Okay, sorry, but I haven't been on as much lately, I'm so busy playing with her! So that is how our life together has begun!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
oh now we see how you are.We help you get a puppy and then you leave us for a cute little black and tan babie
.No really,have funn with her and we will still be here waiting to see more pictures.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I'm so happy for you Brandi !! enjoy her now they grow up so fast ...keep us posted as much as you can ....but she does come first after all ...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ha!
Yeah, I will enjoy her, and I'll update you guys! I should have more pictures soon. I'm sure we'll turn the weekend into a Gia photo shoot!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.