Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have decided to start looking into breeders to get another family member. We are planning on bringing home in feb/march. Zeus is terribly lonely without Sally, and the kids are really missing having her. We packed away a few keep sakes to remember her by. We are planning on another female, but this time we want another rottie. Maybe if I am lucky I can find a breeder by then. It took 3 years for me to find one around here that I liked. We might even conider taking a car drive to another nearby state to get on this time. I just don't know how to really find good breeder when they are out of state. Any suggestions would be great.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I found alot just by punching in Rottweiler breeders Ohio.

There are alot of good breeders and bad breeders in Ohio.Good luck.

Donna

·
Registered
258 Posts
Did you ever think about a Rottie rescue? After our Thor had to be put down we looked around for a puppy and couldnt find any in our area. One of the ladies I talked to suggested Wisconsin Rottweiler Rescue, run by Joan Sweeney. i contacted Joan and set up an appointment to take a look at her rescues, She had 22 at that time,she brought in 6 or 7 dogs one at a time to see what we thought. Out of those we picked out 2, a male named Jazz and a female named Zena. I had really wanted another male but my wife said we should look at both. When they brought Zena out for the second time she ran up to my wife and gave her a big kiss. Well that was it,,we got the female. That was February and we couldnt have gotten a better dog. she loves everyone from adults to babies, and is a big snuggler

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Rescues are great places too look also(as Ken said).If you are looking fora pet then give a rescue a try there are lots of people on this board who have rescues.

Donna

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.