Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gorillaman-akc-world-most-muscular-rottweiler-buff-k9.JPG

This is Gorillaman. He is a stud with champion blood line. AKC registered and is also an Official BuffK-9 Athlete. He is considered the "most muscular rottweiler in the world."

·
Super Moderator
1,321 Posts
Looks like a fat Rottweiler with a poor coat. Where is his OFA link with health certs for hips,elbows, eyes and heart ? What titles has he earned??? Champion blood lines means nothing..it's what BYB's use to advertise their poorly bred dogs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you intimidated? That's some major hate on a dog. I am just sharing a picture of my dog. Coat is super healthy he's just not brushed and there's no fat on him. Biggest breeders, some breeding over 37 years around the world have seen him and show respect. Take your negativity elsewhere.

·
Super Moderator
1,321 Posts
Not intimated at all. If you are advertising him as a 'stud'...then let's see his credentials and pedigree...and his accomplishments and his health certs...you can link us right to his OFA link.
I will be waiting. Any decent breeder that would want to use him would need pedigree...titles, and health certs.

I'm sure he is a lovely dog...but if you are putting up advertising on a Rottweiler site...then you should be ready to post all things about him. I don't hate your dog...don't know him...and have loved lots of poorly bred rescues. Does not make them bad...just not to be used for stud.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you saying Gorillaman is a poorly bred rescue? That is a pretty bold statement. Post up a picture of your rottweiler in the same poses as mine and let's compare. Also he is 7 years old, keep in mind. I am not a breeder, just have an awesome bred dog from a world famous pedigree, here is his sire: https://us.working-dog.com/dogs-details/184860/Bobo-von-Worldintal As for OFA link, that's a good idea. I think I will work on that. Waiting for your dog pics and they can be half my dogs age, no worries.

·
Super Moderator
1,321 Posts
This has nothing to do with my dog....my dog is 10 years old and a female. You are advertising him as a 'stud'. When experience people that are knowledgeable put up their dog's pictures and advertise their 'stud dogs'....they usually show winning pictures in the conformation ring, or the dog getting a title in something...and have a link right to the OFA page with their health certs. Not a picture of a dog with a thick wide collar jumping up looking vicious.

You do have problems comprehending ...I said I do not hate your dog....I love well bred, and rescues...and even dogs in between...and had all 3 types. Does not make them better or worse. What I hate is someone advertising their dog as a "stud"....and having no idea what a stud dog requires before even thinking of being bred.

Your dogs sire has some working titles....so what have you done to prove your dog worthy of being used as a stud? Muscles....are not a requirement.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have major issues and use hateful speech. You started off calling my dog fat with an unhealthy coat. Now you say you hate me because I post up a stud photo of my dog. Do you have some issues bullying people? Post up pictures of your dog or you can cut your internet bullying, moderator.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts