Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are so many fan pages from and about these fat little "beasts" and their proud people friends but I like the simplicity of a forum where I can also retrieve information quickly.

I found this forum on my search to advice a friend in the US. She lives near SF and wrote me about the beginning of arthritis problems with her really massive Rottie. I then wanted to send her a drug but these customs people have been doing their usual trouble because supposedly medicine can not be shipped that easily. I'm looking for what's on the market and I'll recommend something made in the USA. I use preemptive a product before the typical signs of aging become apparent, so from the age of about 8 years. All my rotties have never really had arthritis. Only the usual age stiffness from about 10 years. There must be such a drug in the US too.

Yes, and then, here are some photos from the region where I live with my "beasts":

https://theodorfruendt.photodeck.com/-/galleries/the-rottweiler

And who should come once to the south of France, please notify in time :)

·
Super Moderator
1,321 Posts
Wonderful pictures! Welcome to the forums. Can you get your friend in SF to join the forums, and maybe we can help her find some medication to help.
If her dog is massive and has arthritis...losing weight would be the best start. We have all sorts of supplements and medications to give our dogs in North America. CBD oil is one of the newer things right now for pets that are in pain. Glucosamine,chondroitin, MSM, is also a good combo of supplements to give for arthritis and joint pain...as is adding fish oil to the diet. So many different things that may help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the quick response.
We were however bussy so that I only today to inform you that I now my friend, Karla, who lives in the vicinity of SF, to inform about this forum and also to subscribe.
It's just a lot more reasonable to have all the information in an orderly structure than on those "social" networks where everyone thinks they are an expert.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts