Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

I just registered and thought I should introduce you to Laika.

Laika came to us as a 3 month old because her previous owners house burned down and they were unable to keep her + Laika's parents in a small apartment while the house was being rebuilt.

Shes a very even tempered little lady and as sweet as can be.

Both her parents were on the large side of breed standards so we are looking forward to see how she develops.

The picture was taken 2-3 days after we got her and it was her first time on the beach.

</span>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Beartwo, welcome to the site ! how old is Laika now ? Are you keeping her ? I think it's wonderful that you took her in time of need
This is a great site and everyone here is a friendly bunch ! again welcome !!!

Oh and once you have posted twice a chat box comes up on your left were we chat one on one ....

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot :)

Shes growing fast and has already gained 7-8 lbs since we got her (4 weeks ago).
Shes now 4 months old and we wouldnt dream of not keeping her

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Oh my goodness how cute !!! I see she even has a pink pail too . Is she digging for clams ?
Where's her sand castle ?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

My friends daughter owns the pail, but when she started digging Laika couldnt resist.. and nearly disappeared in 2 minutes flat..

As soon as she spots anyone digging or even just kicking the sand she'll start up like a bulldozer on speed

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome Beartwo. Love the name Laika. She is a beauty. That pic. digging on the beach is priceless !!!!!!! She is having a blast !!!!!

We love pictures !!!!!! Hoep you enjoy the site. They are great people here.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
My Apollo is a digger ! he likes digging holes in my yard so I can twist my ankle the little
and my Kitty loves to help me in the my flower beds when I'm pulling weeds but she gets carried away at times and pulls out the flowers
it's so funny to see a Rott weeding

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks a lot 2Bad, she is a pretty girl

Docking tails and cutting ears is VERY illegal here and I am very happy she has "all" of her

Here is a nice "earshot".. hehe

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Oh ... we don't cut any ears over here , not on a Rottweiler. My Gretchen has little ears and they won't lay down nice like that ( not enought weight I guess
) and they look like airplane wings.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She only lays them back when she is trying to be the "best little doggie around.. hu huh... ?" Or when she is very happy

Hehe, I am having fun, feels good to be a dad!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts