Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fostering a pup.....I know he is a rottie MIX. You can see the rottie in him in his ears...he has the black/tan on his ears. Mom was a rottie....dad is unknown. I was thinking lab or pit....what do you guys think? He is 8 weeks old so might be a little hard to tell at this point. He's a cute little devil and very outgoing and lovable!
CAM00180 (2).jpg
CAM00182 (2).jpg
CAM00185 (2).jpg

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have named him Saban...he is a real sweet puppy. He loves to cuddle, is very outgoing, and extremely intelligent! Shyloh is such a good girl with him. She lays there while he climbs all over her and bites her ears. She is very patient and plays gently with him. VERY proud of my little girl!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sometimes as puppies it is incredibly hard to tell because everything changes sooo much in a short time. I imagine it could be easier as he gets older.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Took little Sabyn (changed the spelling) to the vet...she said he was Rottie mixed with some type of bully breed. Definitely NOT a lab lol. He is so darn cute and cuddly....I will be heartbroken when he finds his forever home!

1497665_10202050603893746_1753900252767614527_n.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
How is this dog doing temperament wise? Just curious because I read that pit/rottie was not a very good combo to breed since both are so aggressive. It makes little sense though since that would also make all purebred rotties double aggressive as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts