Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may remember a year ago today Elwood was born.At 1:00 in the afternoon and weighting in at over a pound

This was Elwood at two days old

This is him today well over 100lbs.He will hopefully fill out this year.I still call him my baby boy(Stephanie says I have to stop he's no baby)and everyone is looking for a little guy.

Elwood gets to go to McDonalds today.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Happy Birthday Elwood !!! yes your no baby any more !!! He such a pretty boy ! Micky Dees here he comes !

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Very funny the way you posted those pics. First one says the day he was born and you scroll down and it says this is Elwood at two days old and there is a big head looking at you

He is a good looking boy ! You keep giving him happy meals and he'll fill out before you know it

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He was such a good boy in school today.He took first place with a score of 100 out of 100.He did all his sits and heeled very good.I was so proud.Now we will be training for his obed title.I hope to have it early next year.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Awww he's too cute... Sorry ain't been around posting much... But I always look at photos!! ... You need to get on yahoo woman !! ... lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Happy Birthday Elwood!
Very nice dog.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
I wish you successes in trainings and in Dog Show.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you.Elwood is doing very well for a young guy.He earned his UKC CH at 6 months and 9 days old.He is now traing for his Obed titles.I wanted him ready for Jan,but I forgot about no classes for the holidays ,they start up again in Jan.I hope to have him all ready for the ring after the next set of classes.I think he will do better then his mother did in the Obed ring.

Donna

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.