Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will have to take pictures (when it stops raining),But Elwood is turning into a man.

His chest has sprung.Before I could put my hands between his front legs and touch both his legs.Now he has a wide chest and his body is filling out.He did not look like this last week in class.

Wow I might be able to show him this year in AKC and put a few points on him ,and then go back to doing obed and Rally.

I was so excited I made everyone in class look at him.

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Thats Great .....

Momma's BIG BOY ......

your gonna have to call him " Big Bad " Elwood .....

good for you ..... maybe we all chip in and get you a saddle .......

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
What ... no picture yet? Shame on you

It must be raining like it is at my house , 4 days straight and no end in sight.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Well, I guess that means you aren't going to send him to my house.

I knew you were being to ruff on the big guy.

Barb

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would still love him even if he stayed skinny Elwood.I knew he would grow up,just never had a puppy that grew up all over the place.
I had to write Connie and she said Elwoods dads Head is still growing and he is 7.

I would send him to your house Bard if I thought He would work,but he would be the biggest couch potatoe you would have.Unless you are in dire need of a bug catcher?

It did stop raining here last night but then it started right back up again.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Just funnin ya Donna, I sure don't need another couch potato. If you could see me drag Hallie off the couch to go outside. It's a quite a site. She won't go out until she's ready to explode. I do believe she can hold it for at least 24 hours. Saw her do it when we took her to my mom-in-laws. She wouldn't go on while on a leash.

Can't wait to see some pics of Elwood.

Barb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts