Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got last months bill. It was " just " $512
. Keep my heat on 70 and turn it down most days to 66 while at work. Bill says my usage is down quite a bit from last year ! Can anyone tell me whats up with that ???

Is it this bad in every state ?

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Wow 2bad are you on a budget plan ? how big is your house ?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep. I'm on a budgetplan... $387 per month and that stinks. $5000 per year is uncalled for. I'm thinking of moving to PA and find me a cabin in the woods some place. Just me and my dogs and some candles burning

·
Registered
264 Posts
And I thought mine was high! Now I do live almost in the woods......papermill land around me. When my hubby was alive we only used awoodburner stove to heat the house.

Ok move to the woods, buy a chainsaw and walla no more high heating bills.

·
Registered
96 Posts
every ones should be higher than normal.. Govt was talking in the fall about energy bills going up as well as gas.hurricanes,as well as supply & demand. not that that helps any of us.

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Well my electric bill was $ 242. last month ... dam air conditioner .... should be down this month as it is only in the 60's latley ...

My brothers bills are like that upwards of $ 400. plus ... sure glad i dont have to heat a pool .... think i would just wait till march to go swimming again ...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Okay have been trying to work that out in pounds and not matter what way i do it mines is much cheaper, and as I live in a ground floor flat technically I heat everyone above me as well as my own space, plus I NEVER turn my heating off, the pipes would freeze and burst. My house is a constant 21c and I love it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts