Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Height of my 4 months Rott

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  RAFF 
#1 ·
Its seems my female rott grow so slow.Shes 4months old and shes still below my knees... Need help...

See less See more
#2 ·
hi there cron!

rottweiler growths varies depending on their lineage..some lines develop not only their growth but their overall physical appearance rather slow. some lines otherwise..normally, rottweilers will reach their maximum growth at the age of more or less two years. only then you can determine if your dog is underheight or overheight pertaining to the breed standards..in the meantime, i suggest you enjoy your dog's puppyhood..be patient

#4 ·
Hi Cron I have three rotties my 6yr old male is 28 in at the withers, my 11/2 year old male is 24 in at the withers and my 21/2 old female is 23 in at the withers the younger male was always shorter than my female untill this year he grew bigger and taller cant nick name him stumpy anymore
Dosent matter cause i still love them all any ways. Tom

#5 ·
RAFF said:
hi there cron!

rottweiler growths varies depending on their lineage..some lines develop not only their growth but their overall physical appearance rather slow. some lines otherwise..normally, rottweilers will reach their maximum growth at the age of more or less two years. only then you can determine if your dog is underheight or overheight pertaining to the breed standards..in the meantime, i suggest you enjoy your dog's puppyhood..be patient

Thanks alot Sir Raff...

#7 ·
Cron said:
RAFF said:
hi there cron!

you're very much welcome!

Thanks alot Sir Raff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.