Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEllo Everyone. It has been months since I have been on. My pc was having issues and I had to tear it apart and rebuild it. Zeus is doing very well and has put on some muscle weight since I was last on. He is looking very handsome. We also recently obtained a female, and she is settling in well. In January we rescued a Chihuahua from an abusive home. He came to us with broken ribs, a severe case of worms, and horrible dental problems. He is making a great recovery. No more worms, ribs are feeling better, and as sson as he puts on a little more weight, he is going in for dental work.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
HI ! Nice to have you back

Your little rescue may need dental work before weight gaining. That may be a part of the reason for being so thin. Sometimes their teeth hurt so bad they won't eat. Godd luck with all of them ! post some pictures

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is eating, he just went back to the vet last month, and everything was cleared except his weight. Being so small, every last ounce makes a difference. He has gained 2 pounds since january, but still is a little ribby.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Well congrats on the new babies ! hope your little one gets better everyday ! we need some pics !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts