Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

This is my introduction. My name is Sue, live in Australia and have 4 Rotts. My hobby is showing and just hanging out with my 4 furbabies. They all live in the house. I have a 10 year old girl, 7 year old boy, 3 year old girl and a 13 month old girl. 3 are docked and one is tailed. Now don't yell, tail docking unfortunately is banned in this country.

We live on an acre that backs on to a river and forests. I am looking forward to reading about your Rotts and what most people do with their dogs.

Sue

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi Sue, welcome aboard ! We don't get mad about the tails
but they are a little unusual over here. My friend just got a pup from Serbia and I think he looks kinda neat with a tail. Nice to have you with us, can't wait to see some pictures

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome Smashy,

I just joined myself a couple of days ago. The information you can find on this site is awesome. I do not have any Rotties. I have a German Shepherd, named Zeus. However, my friend Kitty pointed me to this site and said that I will learn so much from this site and that they are pretty goofy too.

I am from Pennsylvania, USA... I did go to Melbourne, Australia a few years ago. What a beautiful country. Look foward to seeing some Pics of your babies.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Smashy, Welcome ! I have 3 Rotties 1 boy 2 girls .Thats one place I would love to go is Australia! Sounds like you live in a great areathere ... and yes we love pics here !

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi and welcome!!

Well I have 2 rott sisters and they both have tails and I can tell you that they are very this season and everyone is wearing them!!!!

Hope you like the site :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi All and thankyou for the lovely welcome. I must admit a couple of you are on an Australian forum. I am Ashkevron on that forum. That is my kennel name. No I am not into breeding, in fact I have not had a litter for 6 years. Though I have these two younger girls to put to my boy, Ash. Just so I can hopefully get a nice boy from him to show. Here is my website.
www.blickscharfashke.com
The youngest girl, Mikki is not on there yet.

I do hope to learn from this list. You can always learn. I love reading about what dogs get up to and what people have done/doing with them.
My old girl has just been diagnosed with hypoglycemia (low blood sugars) it is caused by a tumour on her pancreas. I have been searching the net for more info.

Cheers

Sue

·
Registered
846 Posts
welcome..... I love the tailed look on a rottie......Your mikka is gorgeous

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
This picture is her avatar on the other site.

Is that just about the most awesome rottie smile you have ever seen ?

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I have always liked that head shot.Now that is what the inside of a Rottweilers mouth should look like-Black_.

Donna

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Guys,
Sorry I haven't been on lately but we have had a Rottweiler Speciality Show here and have been very busy with that. We got Best In Show with Ash. We are so proud of this boy. He is laying at my feet as I type this, he really is my buddy. Rottweilers are so faithful, they just want to be with you and share in your every moment.

Thanks Donna regarding the comments about Ash, I love that photo and often call him a frog mouth, it is a real smile isn't it. Black mouths are so hard to get. As I have said we are lucky with this boy.

Sue

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thankyou Denni and everyone else on their lovely comments regarding Ash. We are very proud of this boy.

Thanks again

Sue

1 - 16 of 16 Posts