Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopped by to say Hello. You have a nice place here.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Glad you stopped to say Hello. Hope you stay, you will love it here. Every one is so nice and full of information. They don't over look you like some of the other sites do

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the welcome. I know what you mean. I have enjoyed looking around and hope to contribute and make some friends. We had to put our first Rotty down in Feb after 12 years with her. She was suffering with cancer. We now have a new little girl in our lives. She's 5 months old and is 2 weeks away from graduating puppy school. She knows all her basic commands, walks pretty good with a loose leash and knows a couple corny tricks like shake, high5 and rollover. She's moved up to a larger crate and is doing well with her housetraining except when I have a brain fart and forget to pay attention. We've all decided that she's not a show prospect but will fullfill her role asourcherished family member and ambassador to our neighborhood. We love watching the shows and most especially the agility. We appreciate all the hard work people go through to prepare themselves.

Our best to you all.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Nutz4Rotz, welcome !! Glad to have you here !

·
Registered
71 Posts
She sounds like a jewel, Nutz!!! Let us know when you have pics,, I'd love to see her!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey there 2bad! Pics are in the Picture forum. Hope you like them...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts