Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is gina, I have a 3 year old pitbull and a 4 monthold male rottweiler. He is the first male dog I ever owned, I have always owned females so it is going to be fun. We go to training class every sunday. He will be working up to schutzhund training once he is old enough.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi Gina, welcome aboard. Schutzhund huh ? What area of the country are you from ?

Nice to have you with us ! You will have to join us in chat sometime

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hello Gina welcome aboard!! I joined here a couple of weeks ago and I don't even have a Rottie. But they provide you with lots of info that is very helpful for all types of dogs and they are alot of fun too.

Let us know about yourself. Where are you from. What are your pooches names, ect...

My names is Trish. I am 41, married, no kids,except my baby german shepherd, who is 3. named Zeus. I live In Pa and is about 30 min. from Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Welcome

I'm Donna and we have 8 Rottweilers ( 4 girls and 4 boys) I train and show in Conf and performance.

We also Have one Pit Bull girl (she is 5 months) and I have a new babie girl coming in a few weeks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome Gina, I too am new, but from the other side of the owrld. I have 4 Rotts and my hobby is showing and hanging out with my fur kids. My two legged kids are grown and have left the nest.

Sue

·
Registered
846 Posts
Welcome Gina, my name is Karen..I am the only canadian that actually posts and chats. I am owned by one loving 17 month old male rottie. My passion is OB, which I am new at and still learning, and will be in show with my next rottie.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Gina , Welcome !! Colleen here from Pa. I have 3 Rotties , Kitty is 5 then there is Rhea and Apollo they are siblings , 16 months old, I call them my terrible twins
Apollo is my first male Rottie also he is a
I call himmy little man here ... well he's not so little any more .... :(

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi and welcome aboard!!!

Im Nadine and im 22 and I have twin furbabies called Tiny and Shy who are 10 months and a little girl who just turned 2.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome Gina, my name is Denise, I'm also from Pa, Williamsport. & have a 18 month old female Rottie,Roxy, my first & so far only furbabie.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts