Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! im having a problem.. i was viewing one of the threads and i saw that feeding raw food is the best way to go.. i spoke to my vet and he told me thats nonsense, what do i do? researching has told me otherwise, please please i need your advice, i see some of you here do feed raw foods, how should i go about this? and how should i introduce it to my dogs? i currently have 4 dogs, one rottweiler, 3 mutts, and all are being fed royal canin, and how much should i feed? with bone, without, any advice? and when should i start raw food? or home food? immediately? or should i mix it with the biscuits? thank you so much, your advice is very much appreciated xx

·
Registered
262 Posts
Royal canin is very low quality food , with fancy name enough said ( dont choose food just by name or how nice the package looks , read the content ) .
Plenty of information on this site ( overwhelming amount actually ) just read trough the posts about food and feeding .

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you! i will! im going to switch to raw foods hopefully, i cant wait!! thank you again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts