Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP!!!!!!!!

I need to find tshirts that will fit my two rotts!!!!!!! I cant find anything even remotely close to their measurements!!!!!! Ideally I want my company logo printed on them but even plain ones would be great and I could do the rest myself!!! Shy at the minute is 25 inches neck to tail and has a 33 inch chest but is still growing so even something with a bit of room would be fantastic!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Elwood had to wear a shirt for abit and he wore an adult x-large.I just tided a knot in the back so it was tighter around the waste.It looked funny but it worked.

Donna

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Donna!

Sorry but I went on a mission and stayed on the net all night looking and have found a supplier!!!! Shes in Canada and the great thing was even though it was like 3am here it was 5 over there so I managed to mail back and fore to her explaining what I wanted and I should be getting the tees in the next couple of weeks, really happy and dead excited, this business thing is going really fast, feel a little swept off my feet but looking forward to the new challenge, thanks for the advice though!

Nadine

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hey tiny, you going to walk your bum off ey ? I need a walker will you come over here

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont Im soooo excited but when I think that no matter what the weather will be I will be out there trying to conrtol numerous dogs, well lets just say I start to have second thoughts!!!!! But hey its like I have ants in my pants, jumping all over the place, never off the phone or emails trying to get things sorted out, grants, bank accounts, insurance, the most content ive been work wise in a long time!

Thanks for all the support!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Thats wonderful Tiny....I wish you all the luck in your new adventure !!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts