Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gretchen is a woman today. She just got her first time of the month ! Oh boy... it don't look like fun

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
o just wait it gets better.

Your boy will go off his food and the whinning will be fun too.

Plus the mess and the smell.

Have fun Dad.

Donna

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dylan is fixed. Will he still chase her ?

I think I gotta go look for one of those pampers things

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Yes he will and if he wanted to can still tie with her.

Bradley has been fixed for ever and he was trying to breed Scarlet the last time.

Donna

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
I love it ......

Sampson is fixed .... but he dont care .... it's like he don't know

he still mounts anything that will let him

good luck .....

gotta keep that girl pure for breeding ..... dont let the mutt next

door get in the yard ......

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had thought about keeping her down stairs while this was going on. Nice tile floor down there and easy to clean.

Yesterday she ate the remote control and I got mad and put her down stairs. She was down there for two hours and started foaming at the mouth. Water was actually dripping all over the place. I can't keep her down there alone. As long as she has a buddy she is fine but she doesn't want to be alone.

·
Registered
218 Posts
That's what you get for making her wear those funky bunny ears!!!!

Do the depends thing... Hey she's lonely so go down and stay with her... I'm living at my in'laws for 6 weeks.
If I can do it
you should do it...

·
Registered
264 Posts
hahaha sorry but I have to laugh. Now you know what we have all gone throught with an intact girl! As for your boy..he might stop eatting,moping acting really strange.

Opps I forgot to tell you ,your girl WILL tease the heck out of him as she gets close to standing heat!

forget the pampers,she'll chew them up! take a old pr of mens briefs and safety pin them on.

Good luck!!!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Gia is my first girl that is intact, soI didn't have much fun. She came in the day of her San Diego show actually. I got lucky with her though, it wasn't all that messy, maybe just because it was her first, I don't know. I also don't have a boy, YET
, so I didn't have to worry about that.Good luck to you though! Ha!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Sometimes girls are just TERRIBLE when on heat!

My chi's drove me crazy...But she got married , and Ohhhhhhhh! what a reward!!!! 5 tiny pups!! It's worth it guys. I would never fix my dogs.

That's the MAX satisfaction ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts