Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took this while he was jumping at me.CRAZY DOG lol

you see his little patch of white on his chest? dunno what's up with that.His mom and dad did not have it but 5 out of the litter did??

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
The white happens some times.As long as the dogs with the whiteare spayed/neutered it will stop there.Hes a cutie.Love the ears.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Rotty , first pic he looks like syco dog
....second pic Mr. innocent..... third mischevious ! he's to cute ! My husband has always said the white spot is the mastive coming out in them . My Mother-in-law had a male with a white spot on his chest and he was huge .

·
Registered
914 Posts
Now that is what I call up close and personal!!!
Nice to finally actually get to see what he looks like and he's a cutie by the way!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all.Missy,we play this little game where he charges at me barking and acting all tuff.If I make a move towards him he runs LOL.He had sorta jumped and was on his way back down.made for a pretty neat pic thou.He got a new rib bone today and has not come up for air in the last two hours ha ha.I think he likes it.

I think he is turning out really good.I know the other dogs I have had were damn good dogs but ireally enjoy Max.I can only imagine how much fun were gonna have when he is full grown.When he was at the vets yesterday I called 3 times to check on him.My wife said,would you check on me that much if I was at the docs? I said of course
not........ ha ha just kidding.

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Rotty2TheCore said:
.My wife said,would you check on me that much if I was at the docs? I said of course
not........ ha ha

Nice Looking Boy you have
there ..... What BIG ears he
has ...... All the better to hear
you with .......

I like the wifes question ....... SURE you would .....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah I'm sure you would too! and yes you have lots of fun when he gets bigger, just wait and see. Just keep up the good work, working with him and when he's all growed up you'll be thanking your lucky stars you decided to go with a rott(and you can say your boy was the reason but......we all know better....hehe...don't we!)

·
Registered
914 Posts
Oh always gotta be the funny man huh?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's funny,I dont care who you are LMAO.Oh dont tell me you have not heard of blue collar comedy? go out and rent it.get er done..............

·
Registered
914 Posts
I have heard of it so there!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.