Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some proof. Me and my daughter in Florida in January 1999 and me in Jamaica with a " pretty good tan
"

Sign says " NO WORK ! "

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I would love to be there now !!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay KItty... you better not laugh ! I told you I would post this and I am a man of my word ! My daughter made me do this to win Shania Twain tickets ! I didn't want to start a new thread for this so here goes.... redhead me

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
OMG 2bad in drag !!!
I can't believe my eyes .... 2bad thank goodness your NOT a drag queen because that would be a bad thing ! I'm peeing my pants laughing
You must have wanted those tickets bad !

·
Registered
96 Posts
OMG that is tooooo good...I blackmail my brother all the time w one from holloween of him in drag (& he's a cop, Iwas going to put it in the squad room... poster size) did you win the tickets???? I hope so!!!!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NO, I didn't win the tickets
. They were a bit more than just tickets. It was a limo ride to the concert, back stage passes to meet her , and four front row seats. There were about 12 of us and after about four hours they couldn't pick a winner out of "three" of us. So, we agreed to let them put our names in a hat and draw for a winner from us three. They didn't pick me but told me to hang around after everyone left. I hung around and they gave me six tickets to a Alan Jackson concert. Nobody else got anything ! It was a winner take all contest but they felt sorry for me.

I'm over it, it was fun. It was called " MAN, I feel like a woman " after one of her songs. I did it for my daughter. Next thing I know she wanted me to enter a " dancing backwards in high heels " contest for Kenny Chesney tickets .... NO WAY !!!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL... you never saw that before ?

Guess that just proves I've always had a thing for redheads

1 - 11 of 11 Posts