Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
It COULD be a coincidence, but on my beagle forum, there have been some new members 'John' or 'Johny' followed by three numbers that have VERY similar posts - not saying much, what their interest is in dogs/the breed/if they have dogs etc. It's like weird spam.

Johny094, if it's a coincidence, my apology.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It COULD be a coincidence, but on my beagle forum, there have been some new members 'John' or 'Johny' followed by three numbers that have VERY similar posts - not saying much, what their interest is in dogs/the breed/if they have dogs etc. It's like weird spam.

Johny094, if it's a coincidence, my apology.
I don't understand what are you saying. By the way thank you for your interest.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forums! Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? Do you have a Rottweiler? are you planning on getting one?
I don't have a Rottweiler yet. I am planning to have a Rottweiler. But I am also little confuse between Rottweiler and Merle French Bulldog. I have just join the forum to know more about the Rottweiler dogs. Anyone here who own this breed? Let me know if it's good as a companion dog.

·
Super Moderator
1,432 Posts
There is a HUGE difference between a Rottweiler, and a French Bulldog. No ethical breeder would breed Merle...there can be so many problems caused by it.
I suggest you do some reading here about the Rottweiler breed...because this is a Rottweiler forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.