Rottweilers Online Forums banner

hi new here

686 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Kitty 
#1 ·
Hi everyone....Glad to see somany people that share my love!!!!! I am the proud owner / spoiler of Roxy, my 18 month old rott, who thinks that she is a small lap dog, queen of the bed,official greeter of the door, ect. We reciently moved to Pa from Sc. 13 hrs of traveling was lots of fun..she did good. She didnt know what to make of the first snow...was scared of itat first... I had to push her out the door.lol... then she realized that it was fun, snow plowed it, rolled init, tried to catch snow balls that disapeared
. She loves to give kisses & thinks every one wants them...this is also her favorite way to wake me up if she thinks I'm being to lazy...like most of you I have many people ask me is she mean....only if you think being kissed to death is mean
. Although I have found, like most dogs that she is a very good judge of character. I will post pics soon.

See less See more
#2 ·
denini, where do you live in Pa. ? I'm also from Pa. born and raised ... I'm about 30 miles south of Pittsburgh ..... Samsmom she is a member here to, shelives about 20 miles or sofrom me . We have met and gone out to lunch acouple of times ,my daughter also has gone to lunch with us she's 19.....and we plan on going out again soon, she's away visiting her family out west and will be back this weekend .

#3 ·
I am in Williamsport(home of the Little League World Series), about 1 hr from Ny border...about 4hrs from Pittsburgh...I went to AIP..in 84. Was born & raised here also, moved to Sc. about 5 yrs ago, didnt have anything to keep me there anylonger,moms health is getting worse, so I decieded to move back & spend more time with family. Glad to be back home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.