Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
newbie to the forums, i've been around rotties for 12 years. It was the first breed we purchased when we moved from NJ to PA, we've a had total of 6 so far, our newest edition being Rusty (see the pics forum)

Our last rotti had to be put down the day after Christmas, i was 13 when we got him so I was never really involved in his training, my parents really took care of that. But now that we have the new guy I want to take a more active role in researching the breed and making sure he adjusts well so here I am!

nice to meet ya'll

·
Registered
846 Posts
welcome to the board, you will learn alot here....We need pictures

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi there ...

You live in PA ? You have a lot of neighbors on this site

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
PUPPY MILLS ...... I want one .... I love puppies .....

Welcome to rottweilers on line .....

Yeah ..... there sure are alot of peeps ( members ) from Pa. .....

we even got members from there without rottweilers ....

Well if you want to know anything about a rottweiler you come to the

right place .... thats for sure ..... JUST ASK AWAY .....

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Shadow , welcome ! glad to have you here !

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hello, I am a Pa'er. Only I live on the western side of the state 30 min. from Pittsburgh.

Yea, I am even one of those that don't have a Rotttie. I have a German Shepherd. But when I am on the site, he is a ROTTIE Shepherd!!!!!

Hey they have to put up with me!!

Welcome Aboard

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shody said:
Hello, I am a Pa'er. Only I live on the western side of the state 30 min. from Pittsburgh. </font>

Yea, I am even one of those that don't have a Rotttie. I have a German Shepherd. But when I am on the site, he is a ROTTIE Shepherd!!!!!</font>

Hey they have to put up with me!!</font>

Welcome Aboard </font>
I have a Shepard as well, his name is Max.
He's our only "outside" dog, which i dont really like, but I really had no say on the matter.

·
Registered
429 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

very welcome shadow, I don't live near PA, not even near, but I have been there!!!

Send more pics!! We want to meet your kids!

Welcome!</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Shadow , I'm from Pa. also ..I live about 5 blocks away from Shody !

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi and Welcome

You will love this site, everyone here is really nice and full of great advice, you will NEVER need to visit any other rottie forum!!

you have a nice looking pup!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome.... I live near PA as well. About 10 minutes from New Castle. (Western PA) You have found a really good site here. Everyone is so nice, and helpful as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts