Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know, a place where we can get our frustration out everytime someone says something to us like "ohhh, those are mean dogs". Or passes one lab, 2 golden retrievers and a barking lunging cocker spaniel within inches but then crosses the street when we are within 20 feet of passing. Or my favorite gripe...senior citizens who chain their nippy, barky, jumpy, and untrained tiny dogs in their front yards just so their noses can stretch over the sidewalk. Seems a popular thing to do in my neighborhood. The dog is hiding behind a bush then suddenly out of nowhere bombards myself and my dogs with barking and lunging. I jump at the unexpected noise, my dogs turn, I say no, they turn away. The dog keeps on until finally mine can't stand it anymore and turn to smell the little stinker. Out runs old lady like mine are about to kill her poor baby. Ugggghhhh. I have a grand one from our walk today that I reallly have to get out of my system...lol. A venting forum?

·
Registered
605 Posts
I know...I had a delivery come the other day and Tex was outside with meso I as if he was ok with dogs - he kindof looked at Tex and I said he's a pussy cat - he said 'I've been bitten by pussy cats". Of course, all Texdid was waghis nub at theguy and wanted to be pet! As we were carrying the delivery into the garage my husbands 12 1/2 yr. old lab came around the corner and the guy said, 'Now there's a dog!'. Pissed me off! What is my dog, chopped liver?! If Tex couldn't win him over then it's the guys loss!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts