Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying for the last few days to figure out how to post pictures of my puppy and I simply can't figure it out. Can anyone help me out???

Thanks,
Robin

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Hello Robin, Maybe I can help you. It took me a while to figure it out. Register at this link. Upload a picture. Save it and copy the IMG code and paste it in a comment and that is how I do it.

http://photobucket.com/

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Hi Robin, I have never been charged by Photobucket. I signed in and everything seemed normal to me.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Robin, It did take me a few tries to figure it out but once I got it, it was simple. I'm looking forward to seeing your puppy's picture.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi MarthaGier,

I think I might have it now. I made a slide show of Dottie The Rottie-please let me know if you can see it. Or maybe I need to post her pictures in the photos section??? I'll try here for now and if it is supposed to be elsewhere, you can tell me.

Thanks,
Robin

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Robin she is lovely. Have fun with your new bundle of joy.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I love the belly up picture, that is just to adorable for words! I am starting to get puppy pangs and that is not a good thing!

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
shybird, Puppy fever. I think it's contagious! I have no regrets getting a puppy. I didn't know if at 62 I could handle it again but I have lost a couple pounds and am fitter then I've been in awhile! LOL!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts