Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How was everyone Thanksgiving? I hope everyone had a good day and ate lots of food.We ate way to much had to go to 3 differnent family dinners between me and Joe. And who all is getting ready for christmas yet? any one got their tree up yet? I put mine up tonight and we bought Duke some of his Christmas presents already. Since we don't have any kids we spoil him for X-mas and he gets a stocking and bones and toys. He wants them now and keeps trying to get then out of hiding. Well i just wanted to see what was going on with everyone. Say Hi to everyone since i haven't been on in ages I got my computer back and i get on more frequently now and i've been reading up on everything a little but still trying to get back in the swing of things. its getting cold up here and theres not much to do anymore So i'm sitting in the house more beside going towork. Soon i'll be getting the puzzels out. But anyways talk later. Be safe.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi ! Welcome back

Hmmm, work, cold, Christmas trees , sounds just like my life

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I'm a big Humbug when it comes to Christmas,just another day around here.

Stephanie goes all out.She put up a tree already and all the dog stockings are out.She has most of her Christmas shopping done(she loves e-bay).

I wait till the last min.to get what ever I have to get.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Ally , glad to see your back !! My tree has been up since last tuesday , some shopping is almost done but I do allot on line ! I love it they deliever it to my door ! When I put the tree up the twins who are now a yr old were looking at me like Mom has gone nuts she's putting a tree up in the living room
It's still standing so far T/G and they haven't removed anything off of it yet ...I'm still holding my breath tho ... I remember those days when we used to have to go to several places and eat you always felt sick when the day was over
So how ya been ? How's Duke ? spoild I see in your post !! Glad to see your back on line with us again we missed you !

·
Registered
223 Posts
My Thanksgiving was great. We went home to Kingman, visited Grama and Daisy! It was really nice. BUT, yesterday Jess and I put Gia in her crate at my Dad's and left for about 2 hours to run last minute errands before leaving for Phoenix. We got home, and Gia was in the backyard with their yellow lab Kali. I didn't mind too much, just packed up our things, and then went to get Gia. She walked in, and my husband goes, what's on her face? So I look, and it's a ton of blood!
. She had a nice little tear in her beautiful cheek. SO....235 dollars later, she had two stitches put in. Poor little girl. I can't figure out what happened. Kali COULD have bitten her, but she's literally THE sweetest dog with everyone and everything. So I'm not ruling it out completely, but I just don't think so. They were acting totally normal around eachother when we got there. Who knows. Oh well, though. My Dad feels terrible, and is paying us back for the vet fees. So that's nice. So not a fun ending to our Thanksgiving weekend!

BUT...now for Christmas, I can't wait! We probably can't do a tree this year, since we'll still be in the apartment until after Christmas. I don't think our puppy and 2 cats can live in a small one bedroom apartment without destroying a Christmas tree! Ha!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Brandi , Glad to hear the little girl is ok but you'll never know what happened playing to ruff or what ....there is a bit of a size difference between the two dogs . You remind me of me when I was younger and in my first apartment it was a one bedroom loft . I loved that place . I had a little Xmas tree that was about 3 feet high if that, I used to put it back in the box ornaments, lights and all ! My friends used to crack up when they would see me pull that tree out of the box with all the decorations on it

·
Registered
223 Posts
HA! Kitty, that's funny. You just left it decorated! I thought of doing that, though, getting a small tree I could put up high. Although the cats could still get to it if they wanted to.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Yea I used to put it on a side coffee table so it looked bigger then it really was ! All I had to do was strighten out the branchs a bit and wala it was done

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
There is a little three foot tree on a coffie table right here.It has all Rottweiler ornaments and Rottweiler angel on top .Stephanie made a tree skirt with Rottweilers on it .

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Now thats to cute ....

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry took me so long to get back I lost my other online account and am back to my old one. But glad to here everyone is in the spirt! I hung our stockings but dukes fell down cause i put some stuff in it already and the tape wasn't ready to hold it all up. Sorry to hear about your dog brandi i hope it heals well. She might not have gotten bite they could have been playing and the others toe nail might have gouged her face. Duke uses his paws alot when he plays. I'm trying to let Joe let me get a little dog for Christmas but he hasn't said yes i'm still working but i might just get one anyways He He i want to resuce one from the pound but i want a pup cause i don't want it to be scared of duke or mean to duke cause he's big. I know a puppy will be scared but it will grow and get used to him as an older dog will have its mind sit right away sometimes and then it might be mean and make duke be mean back ya know. But i want a small little one And i'm home during the day mostly so i can watch over the two. I just won't favor one or the other cause i know how that goes. But other then that nothing much has changed around here working every night and paying bills haven't done any christmas shopping yet just for Dukis. But talk to you all later going to check other new posts since haven't been here. Talk later hope all is well Be safe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.