Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the kennels we put up.

there is a 6x12 kennel that you walk into.on the left there is a 12x12 on the right there is a 12x12.the middle door opens to the back yard.where there is a 6x12 at the back and a small 4 foot high kennel.This is what we have done this year, it will be of course made bigger next year.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Wow girl you did do alot of work this summer ! Looks great and I bet the dogs love it ....

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Donna.. That is an interesting looking house ! Is that a fireplace in the center ?

As for your kennels, looks like you have room for maybe a few more dogs

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is 5 acres out here to add more kennels too.So it will get bigger.

There is no fire place

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
I just want to know what boys get the kennels with the trees in to pee on ?
and you know you can always put a flue less fire place in a room some where !! I have a fire place and I just love it ! I put gas logs in tho ...real wood smelled nice put oh my the mess it made !

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I saw the chimney in the center and thought maybe a fireplace right in the middle. That would be awesome. Wish I had a fireplace, all I have is this stinky kerosun heater

Five acres huh , who cuts the grass ?

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay summer is almost here and we have started getting ready to make the backyard bigger and better for the dogs (of course).

We put up 5 ,8 foot pannels so the dogs can not see what is going on out side of their area.They have been out almost all day and hardly a bark.

We are looking to add 6 more panels,more gravel and fencing.It can only get bigger.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Donna, I wish I lived closer I would help you build a fence. Buying those panels must be getting kinda expensive. Buying poles and fencing is really pretty cheap compared to those panels but you still need to be able to put it up. I built my fence for about 1/4 of what a fence company wanted. I guess the panels are not too bad though because you can move them around if you need to.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The 5 pannels were free so you can't put up a fence cheeper then that.There are also lots of pannels around the old Kennel building that we are going to start taking down and using them.

There is going to be a nice spot for the dog pool.

Donna

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we started out with two tie outs two years ago,then I started laying brick and hauling gravel and it has just gone on from there.

We also want to put up a spring pole for the pit bulls to keep them in shape.

I just keep saying it can only get bigger,plus we are setting up a small agility course to play on in the front part of the 5 acres.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts