Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Carly and I have a 2 year old female rottweiler named Miss Jada. I found this site and it looks really cool! Jada is my best friend and I love all rottweilers, they are just too much!! I hope to find some info and to learn more. Is it okay to post pictures on this site?

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
welcome I'm Donna and we now have 9 rottweilers in the house

and yes you can post picture under the photo section.We love pictures.

Donna

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Donna, thank youI found the pictures! I love pictures too... and Miss Jada likes posing! 9 rottweilers! that is too cool. I just have one right now.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Rottweilers are like potatoe chips you can't have just one.

Alot of the people you will meet herehave more then one.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi Carly and Welcome !

I'm a owner of 3 Rotts 2 girls and one boy ! I did have 4 but I had to give up a 8 yr old male that I rescued he and my 1 yr old male were trying to kill one another ....(male dominance) ....the good news is he has a great new home with a 8 yr old female and is the king there ! The only reason my girls don't fight is my Rhea she is Apollo's sister ( they just turned 1 ) is very submissive to my Kitty she's 5 and the Queen
so if you ever want to get another Rott get a male ! same sex usually don't get along very well ...just ask Donna she juggles all her dogs !

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I'm the Queen of dog Juggling.I am so good at it I get to go juggle Siberan huskeys some times(when their mom and dad go out of town)They have 40 dogs.Boy do my arms hurt after that.

Donna

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think ones enough for me! Maybe someday thoough... I want a boy!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi Carly. Welcome aboard ! We are a small group here but getting bigger every day. I think you will find this site a little more noobie friendly than some of the others. And yes, we love pictures

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hi Carly

Kitty and Rutylr are right one rotty is never enough! I have 2 baby sisterscalled Tiny and Shy they are 6 months now and are my fur babies! I cant wait to get another one but will have to wait a while until these too grow up a bit and settle down. If you have any questions this is the site where you will find the answers! Everyones really friendly and yes the photos are great too!!!

Nadine

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.