Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friend just had a litter and offered me one for FREE ! His last litter was born early and most of them died. He saved four of them and I figured I'd not take one of them at that time so he could make some of his money back by selling the four. He had fees to pay when he bred his female so I figured he should at least get back to even. This litter is two weeks old and I get one for free because I didn't take one last time. I am really looking forward to having a new baby around the house. I can hardly wait

·
Registered
914 Posts
Well congrats on the new addition!

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Are you getting a male or a female? Picked out a name yet? Well, congratulations anyway on your anticipated new arrival
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He has two males and said one of them has my name on it. Have not considered a name as of yet. I may even consider taking a female. My boy Dylan is very dog agressive and a female may be easier to get into the house.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Well which ever one ya get I'm sure you'll love them!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Congrats 2bad on the new baby ! let us know what you decide on a girl or a boy and names too ...or else you know us girls we'll name it for ya .....

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
i am confused here AGAIN .... a #
3 ? ...... Well first congrats on
the pup .

but whats a # 3 ??? is
this your third dog ? or are
you third to pick ?

glad to hear you
getting a free one thats too
cool ......

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A #3 would be my third dog. I get FIRST pick
. I'm going to visit this weekend. He said he has a male with a head so big he looks like a freak and a female that is TWICE as big as any of the other pups. Their daddy is a very big and handsome guy. Their mommy has a nice head too but she is kinda smallish.

·
Registered
656 Posts

When are you going to pick your puppy? Are you going to wait until they are a little older? Usually it is best to wait, so you can see what kind of temperament and personality they have so you will pick one that is going to be compatable with you. Picking the biggest or the first one to come up to you is not always the best.Using a puppy aptitude test would help you find the puppy that will be right for you.You would be best to listen to Donna on whether a male or female would be the best choice for a dominant adult dog. I would think a female would be better, but Im no expert in these things. You may also have to consider some dogs just dont do well with other animals male or female, and like to be the lone dog. Congratulations again and Good Luck! I look forward to hearing more about your new baby in the future.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
Good thing you cleared that up there 2bad .......

Some of these Dumb
gurlz thought you were
ordering chinese food .....

I tryed to tell em but .......
Thats like beating a dead horse .....

shoulda seen em whining
over egg rolls or fried rice

·
Registered
656 Posts

barcurdan said:
i am confused here AGAIN .... a # 3 ? ....

Looks like the only one who got lost along the way was you. When your done eating crow, if you still have room for chinese you can pick me up some rangoons
and dont forget the duck sauce
Dooby Dooby doooooooo, dooby dooby dooooooooo....figured you'd like a little music to go along with your whine(wine..you know..wouldnt want to confuse ya anymore)</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
And she toldYOU so I guess I ain't gotta, Dan!
hahaha now that was a good one, Scarlet! Thanks for keeping him in line while I was away!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hey I like chinese food !!!
Dan your in trouble ....

2bad , I had a rott she died 4 yrs ago right before I got Kitty , Allie was her name she was the runt of the litter and ended up to be the biggest , she had a block head and was 130lbs so sometimes you never know go with your instinct not size ..... the puppie will pick you if you let it ....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.