Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

Mabel is here. I am Pet lover having three Dogs and one cat namely sam, oscar, tigher and baby. I would like to share my pet caring experience with you and also like hear from all of you.

Nice to meet you!

·
Registered
21 Posts
you maybe new here but post people that will respond to your posts will be all positive reinforcement if thats not what you are looking for go somewhere else i want you to know and understand this because you post something they will make your feel like crap for not doing it there way

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
120 Posts
you maybe new here but post people that will respond to your posts will be all positive reinforcement if thats not what you are looking for go somewhere else i want you to know and understand this because you post something they will make your feel like crap for not doing it there way
Are you serious right now?!

You really must be a troll...

·
Registered
186 Posts
You may want to put the nutcase CrazyDell on ignore as I did. The only time I can see him post is if it's in one that has reply with quite at which time I find myself vomiting!!!! He needs to leave the forum since he's so negative about it. BIG MAN behind a screen :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
927 Posts
I love your picture! Such a handsome group. Which one is which?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
You may want to put the nutcase CrazyDell on ignore as I did. The only time I can see him post is if it's in one that has reply with quite at which time I find myself vomiting!!!! He needs to leave the forum since he's so negative about it. BIG MAN behind a screen :rolleyes:
Yup....I agree!

Reactions: Sheera'smom
1 - 16 of 16 Posts