Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
She's beautiful and sweet and you can tell when you pet her she really loves it and loves you (notice when she licks her lips when she's being petted). I hope we see more dogumentaries as she gets older and as an adult. I have seen multiple videos on YouTube of puppies and if you look in the owners playlist there are none when the dogs reach maturity, which suggests they have lost interest in the dogs. Breaks my heart. I hope when your sweet baby grows from cute to regal you still shower her with attention and affection, no different than now.
Peace,
Steph

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's beautiful and sweet and you can tell when you pet her she really loves it and loves you (notice when she licks her lips when she's being petted). I hope we see more dogumentaries as she gets older and as an adult. I have seen multiple videos on YouTube of puppies and if you look in the owners playlist there are none when the dogs reach maturity, which suggests they have lost interest in the dogs. Breaks my heart. I hope when your sweet baby grows from cute to regal you still shower her with attention and affection, no different than now.
Peace,
Steph

Thank you !! Yes thats the plan im going to do the whole dogcumentary :) of her while shes growing up , I have a playlist already set up with some more videos. I do have an adult rottie too so she will be in the videos :) .

Heres a video I did when they first met and I was scared because the puppy kept jumping and bitting her face and the older one would growl at her and i did this video to show ppl to see if they could give me some tips since i want both of them to get along. So far nothing has happen both of them are getting along just fine but the puppy still has the habit to bother her. The older rottie has 8 years old btw.

[video=youtube;IIJm26hf0iQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIJm26hf0iQ[/video]

·
Registered
651 Posts
Cute video of the older girl with the younger one. I haven't had a puppy in years, so I'm not the best to give advice on puppies. There are others here in this forum who can though. They looked like they were getting along OK in the video. Adult Rotties will growl and nip at young ones who overstep their boundaries and annoy them, it's a natural thing.

·
Registered
485 Posts
So sweet. Great example of Rottweilers with a good temperament. Love your videos--especially liked the music in the second one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Very cute!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thank you! Glad you like them! I love sharing my smile with the world! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts