Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe the best head shot I have ever gotten of my baby girl Gretchen !

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think my artist it too busy with dog baths, dog training, and dog shows right now
but maybe not.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Give me a day or two to get a good shot Of Dylan. I would like one big drawing with multiple heads on it. Like this below ...

One facing right, one in center, and one facing left. Understand ?

·
Registered
218 Posts
She is a pretty girl.... Nothin like her Master...

·
Registered
429 Posts
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
<T>
<TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
<TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

Ayyy Que linda!!

HOW PRETTY!!</TD></TR>
<TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
<DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

·
Registered
95 Posts
Shes beautiful. I was wondering I notice her head is rather large. I have had 2 females now and both of their heads arent very big. Is that a bad thing or is that kind of normal for a female rottweiler?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jcavin said:
Shes beautiful. I was wondering I notice her head is rather large. I have had 2 females now and both of their heads arent very big. Is that a bad thing or is that kind of normal for a female rottweiler?

Females are not supposed to look like men. A large head on a female is tough to get some times but there are some out there. Females are supposed to look feminine compared to males. This head is what most breeders are looking for over in Europe. A small head is not a bad thing at all though. Look at the breed standard

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
My goodness how she has grown 2bad ! She's becoming a awesome looking girl !!

·
Registered
253 Posts
you are a such a lucky boy!!! she is stunning, funny was looking back at her baby pics and she really is a lady now, ugh i have tears inmy eyes, they grow up so fast!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the compliments everyone. Yep... they grow up way too fast sometimes. Just like real kids ! Before I know it she will be married and have babies of her own

1 - 14 of 14 Posts