Rottweilers Online Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about making a calander of all of our dogs for next year?? I know some of you have 2-4 rotts. I think we have enough to go 12 months? What do you guys think? We could even have there names at the bottom of the page and info about them as well? This would be for next year of course. Donna, Can you work something like this?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Sounds good to me!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hmmmm ya got me there not sure but I could actually get it done if ya'll sent me a pic of your Rotts! My dad can do that stuff he did it for my brother with pics of his daughter! My dad is a computer advisor and he knows all that good stuff!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not joking about this guys. This would be cool. Maybe have us standing next to our dogs in the pics? What are some of your ideas?

·
Registered
914 Posts
I said it sounds good and I can prolly help!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I think instead of one photo a month how about four.That way we can have more photos in it.

Then we need to find someone to put it together and then see how many people want them (the more that are printed the cheeper)Then a price set.

Donna

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Donna, maybe you could even put some of your dot artwork in there. That would be cool.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
I can put them together and get them printed by my dad if we do this!

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
I have a calander that rott-n-kids put out last year.There are 5 to 6 photos of peoples dogs on every page plus it has the dogs name and who it is loved by under the picture.

Donna

·
Registered
914 Posts
That's sounds pretty cool! Hey Rotty this would mean you would have to let us all see your mug! Hahahaha!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I visit a Ford Bronco site everyday as well as this site. We had a calendar made this year with some of our trucks on it. The back of the calendar says lulu.com if someone wants to check that site. Last year a guy on the site who works in a printing place did them. This year they turned out better. This is a picture of my truck from this years calander ( the autograph is Josh Gracin ) who had some pictures done with my old truck

Try clicking here... [url]http://www.classicbroncos.com/forums/attachment.php?attachme ntid=27309&stc=1&thumb=1 [/url]

Oh well, can't figure out how to add picture

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
2bad said:
Oh well, can't figure out how to add picture

Thats 2bad cause you got
some nice pics on that site ....

You gotta open your pics (
no thumb nails ) from yor web site .... then right
click on them ....schroll
down to properties ..... click
on that ........ Then highlight
your web address ...... url
http: bla bla bla .......
then copy and paste ......
the top of this screen
far right tab ..... open
that and paste .....

·
Registered
914 Posts
Ok..... hold on.....ya gotta slow down not everyone is as computer saavy as us Dan!

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
I know ..... Maybe he could
just read it Slower then you
did lil Missy ...

I figured I could just
run through it ...... I
mean since he had already

mastered linking us to that
thumb nail ..... I wonder how
that got there ??? I
know maybe his wife helped
him ....... HAHAHAHA ......

Lake George RULES
...... too btw
2bad .....

PS : Don't "eat" the Paste
...... Thats just in case it
was his wife Missy !

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hey guys I'm in !!! I get a rott calander every year and everyone always ask me is that your pups ? So it would be nice to say yep and some of my friends pups too !!! So I'm IN !!!! I think it's a great idea .....ummm did Rotty think of this ? did I say great idea ........

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.