Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello rottie lovers first i would like to say im so proud to be owned by my baby lottie who will be 4 monthe old on may 11th and second hi to everyone and am glad to find other rottie lovers x

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Hi lottiesmum, welcome to the site ! Everyone is friendly here ! Is this your first Rottie ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no my 1st rottie was cassie 16 years ago she too was a baby.am i the only one here from the uk?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi rutylr i have to agree with you all rotties are babies and grow up yo be really big babies too

·
Registered
78 Posts
hi lotties mum im just up the road from you,up in scotland
so welcome to the club we have jasper who is 2 1/2

·
Registered
253 Posts
Hello!!!! Im Nadine and Im from Scotland too!!!! Ive been using this site for a few months now and you will NEVER need to use another rottie site again, this one without a doubt is the best I have come across, there is now fighting or heated debates, everyone is really laid back and full of advice. Julies, where in Scotland are you???

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hi there ! I'm from New York but I talked to someone from over there once
. Very nice to have you with us.

·
Registered
78 Posts
nadine im down in livingston so hi to blades mum and lotties mum i cant get to live chat its shut me out ????

·
Registered
253 Posts
Livingstons not too far away!!! Im in Aberdeen! As for chat if you log out and come in again that should sort it out, if not as Andy aka 2bad, he normally knows the answers to all these technical things!

·
Registered
115 Posts
hello lottiesmum..welcome..im from the Philippines.no matter how far the distance we have from each other, we still have one thing in common..we all love our babies..

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Welcome Lottiesmum, it is hard to keep up with all the new ones coming on, glad to have you and as you already know it's a nice place and all are so friendly and helpful... Know you are going to like them. My love is 9 months old and he is my first rottie and I have never had a dog that was such a baby and so sweet.We enjoy every minute with him. Glad you are here

1 - 15 of 15 Posts