Rottweilers Online Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Oh please, thats not what you started off saying at all. The guy you have just described about could be any body of the drop-out, beach-bum hippie type. I watched a program last week set in the US about a group of teenagers born to mothers who use donated sperm [150 ??] by a twist of fate this people found their biological father, he was much as you described above, He lived in a tatty RV along with his pretty mongrel dogs who he clearly loved, they were his real family and he took better care on them than he did himself. I liked this man very much for the way he thought and for who he was. He had some very interesting thing to say.

The interesting thing was the way he was percieved by the youths he had fathered. Some thought just like you and were distainful and judgemental and some were clearly respective and very understanding of why he chose to live his life the way he does.

You dont seem to be able to grasp the concept of what a person looks does not reflect who they are as a human being. I am sure we call all identify with the fact that somebody can drive around in the most expensive of vehicles, wear designer labels, be dripping with gold, live in mansions .... ill gotten gains from dangerous gangsters, drug pushers, pimps ..... As long as they look smart thats okay??
Great post!! I have been far to emotional about this to post anymore as I don't want to get banned from this site. I love it here and after the feeling of Family and unity that was displayed when Duke was sick, I don't want to show an ugly side of myself............

There are far too many judgemental people in this world. Because someone is Obese doesn't mean they don't have some type of medical issue or disability as to why they are on the large side.

I would probably be viewed by the OP as being grotesque as I am not a small, petite woman myself.

I am sorry..................I would rather have a heart of Gold and be big and fat than to be a smaller, petite person that has an ugly heart and mind.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Great post!! I have been far to emotional about this to post anymore as I don't want to get banned from this site. I love it here and after the feeling of Family and unity that was displayed when Duke was sick, I don't want to show an ugly side of myself............

There are far too many judgemental people in this world. Because someone is Obese doesn't mean they don't have some type of medical issue or disability as to why they are on the large side.

I would probably be viewed by the OP as being grotesque as I am not a small, petite woman myself.

I am sorry..................I would rather have a heart of Gold and be big and fat than to be a smaller, petite person that has an ugly heart and mind.
But..
You could be both!!
A person with a Heart of Gold ...and..Also Have an Awesome body!
Imagine walking your Rottie down the street..
Your dog is perfect shape and..and ...So are you...
You have a Heart of Gold ..and also an Awesome body..and your Rottie is Trained to perfection..
Wow...!!
You really need to think about your health ..and appearance, as well as your dogs.
If you die from neglecting yourself..Who will take care of your beloved friend?

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Are you for real? Do you REALLY base your treatment of a person based ONLY on appearance?? If so, I am damned glad I will probably never meet you.

My dogs are incredibly healthy, well cared for, happy and well trained. I have a bad knee, a bad back and the previously mentioned ovarian cyst (which makes me appear pregnant at times) - oh, and I'm on prednisone for a nasty case of poison ivy that has caused me to gain almost 5 pounds in the past 2 weeks...HOWEVER, *I* am happy, and people like you won't do a damned thing to bring me down. You don't like how I look, then don't look at me - end of story. make all the assumptions about people you want - but in the end, YOU will be the lonely one who has aleienated everyone because they are not "perfect" in your eyes.

FWIW - would you mind posting a picture of yourself so that we can all see what perfect, according to you, looks like???

Would I like to be in better shape? You'd better believe it, however, right now, that's not possible. I walk my dogs when I can, however they DO get exercise daily through playtime in the yard with me.

If I die for any reason, and probably NOT from neglecting myself, my dogs will be well cared for by my family.

Damn, I've never ever heard such cruel words from one person about personal appearance in my life!

·
Registered
209 Posts
But..
You could be both!!
A person with a Heart of Gold ...and..Also Have an Awesome body!
Imagine walking your Rottie down the street..
Your dog is perfect shape and..and ...So are you...
You have a Heart of Gold ..and also an Awesome body..and your Rottie is Trained to perfection..
Wow...!!
You really need to think about your health ..and appearance, as well as your dogs.
If you die from neglecting yourself..Who will take care of your beloved friend?
I have had the perfect body and I was no more happier than I am now. There is a special place in the after life for people such as yourself.

You really ought to be ashamed of yourself, but you are so blinded by your own ignorance that you can't see the forest for the trees.

That old saying that says you need to watch who you step on, on your way up because you will see those same people on the way back down...........

If I were that person you described in the original post, if you needed help with anything I would walk right on by because you are not deserving of any help from any person.

Shame on you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Once again...

"Nobodys perfect..
I dont look like the perfect human being...(thats for sure)
and my dogs are also less then perfect.
We dont worry about this much.."

Meaning:
WE ARE THE "JUNK YARD DOGS"...THATS... ME AND MY DOGS...WHO ARE LESS THEN PERFECT...
WE DONT WORRY ABOUT THIS MUCH

The disgusting fat lady ..is also less then perfect.
So are me and my dogs..
and once again..
as I originally said...
"Nobodys perfect..
I dont look like the perfect human being...(thats for sure)
and my dogs are also less then perfect.
We dont worry about this much.."

So why are you people so upset?

I dont look like the perfect human.
My dogs are less then perfect..
and
The disgusting fat lady is also less then perfect..;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
:cool:
I agree...
We need to get past this...
and move on.

It was a stupid post...and Im sorry..

I have learrned a lot about myself ..and I am begining to realize my faults..
I thank you for helping me to become a better Rottie Owner...:cool:

41 - 48 of 48 Posts