·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Great pics! I especially like the one of the dog with the ball, you can tell shes having a great time!
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
656 Posts

I really like the one of your hubby in the camo hat and Kiarah wearing the antler, thats really cute. The one where your both in the pic with both your babies is really nice too.
They grow up so fast dont they?</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya know it's funny about the antlers pictures with Kiarah , because she
actually loved to wear 'em. We put them on the cat while he was on the
back of the chair and she jumped up to grab 'em off of his head but
ended up gettin' a paw swipe at the cat. Other then that , we'd put
them on her head and as long as they weren't buggin' her ears she was
walkin' around with them with the antlers playin' a tune and flashin'.
I think momma needs to buy her some dress up holiday stuff.. haha..

Thank you for the compliments. She's done a lot of her growing from her
7 month - 1 yr picture not to mention she looks like she's finally got
some weight to her now! But that one was my fault 'cuz I thought since
I was gettin' more at a cheaper price that 'ol roy would be suffice
enough , boy was I wrong ! So we put both of the dogs on purina puppy
chow for almost 2 months. Now they get Purina Kibbles-n- Chunks since
they've put on their weight. Thank the doggy gods!

·
Registered
656 Posts

Everybody has told me your best is a dogfood that has meat as its first ingredient, and no corn. I give my baby Nutro Natural Choice for large breed puppies and he's doing really well. Its a little on the pricey side but well worth it.
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
She's lookin great there Sissy!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm , maybe I should look into finding a feed store around here for that stuff and find out exactly how pricey it is because with a tight budget for the next 2 months (thanks to scott goofin' up his taxes) we're trying to go with something that will keep the weight on them and keep them full. I noticed with that 'ol roy stuff she wasn't gaining anything and when I put the food down to feed them they acted like they hadn't been fed in weeks when they had been gettin' fed twice a day before mine and scott's meals... I had figured I was getting the better deal for both our dogs and pockets when infact it was only in our pockets and not with the dogs.
I felt horrible but since I put them on Purina puppy chow they put on the weight in a matter of 2 weeks and she's done a lot more growing. I wish I had known then what I know now that's for sure!!! So sure I pay $6 more and lose 10 pounds in the bag but it's well worth it to see my dogs finally keep weight on and feel full!
I could really kick myself in the
and I ain't too happy with myself with the way I feel that I've neglected and let them down as being their soul provider. My parents keep telling me I shouldn't keep putting myself down for it that atleast I noticed and addressed the problem before I lost either one of them. I couldn't imagine losin' either one of them , it've killed me if I did. Even though sometimes they can be pains in the butts!..haha

Well , enough of this. Thanks for lookin' at the pictures and giving me some good comments on my baby girl. My animals are truly my pride, joy , and passionate friends until the end even if some of their slobbery kisses aren't the first thing I like in the morning before my coffee !
or their toots!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Nice pictures Sissy ! ya gotta love em !

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
somebody's got a wide screen ......
...... wow .....

this old computer of mine
has no verticle slide .....

Very nice pictures and website .....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.