Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the landlord won't let Zeus stay with his old Mom . She called me tonight and said we need to find Zeus a home . The landlord is saying he can't stay for insurance reasons . I can't bring him back here or I might end up losing 2 dogs with they way they are fighting ! I'm broken hearted about all this but I have to make a choice , if anyone might know of a place or anyone, I can call to help me here I would appreciate any info .... I'm near Pittsburgh Penna . Thanks

·
Registered
914 Posts
Wow sooooooo sorry to hear that it's gotta be breaking your heart!
Wish I could help!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hey miss kitty, can you post some more info on Zeus. Age, good with kids, etc.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's 8 yrs old . very layed back dog! He'sgrew uparound kids . He's very much a womens dog but I think that is because he was raised with a women taking care of him .... but he's good with men so don't get me wrong about that ...and he also gets along with other female Rotts .....he just got all he's shots .

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Thanks Kitty. I will ask around here it isn't such a long ride to get down there. Do you have a time limit ? I mean does he need a home in a day or two ?

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ASAP , I think her landlord is giving her grief about him being there . thanks 2bad all help is appreciated ! He needs a good home !

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zeus was placed today near here with a women that rescues Rotts . The (old Mom) told me that the women there is going to keep him ...it breaks my heart that he is not going to come back here , everytime I think about it I start to cry
... I only hope he has a good home where ever he's at !!! I miss him :(

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found out that Zeus has a new girlfriend where he is at she also is 8 years old and the women there just loved him ! It's a very nice place and he will be taken care of and live in peace with his new girl ! No more fighting !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.