Rottweilers Online Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a very sad thing to write but I think she deserves the recognition. This week we are going to say goodbye to our girl who’s been the most amazing family member since day one. We have celebrated 16 years with her and she’s definitely made us all better people. She guarded our son like he was her own and she’s even chased away a burglar one night. She will never be forgotten. Love you Harley girl.

·
Super Moderator
1,432 Posts
They are so special. Harley living to 16 was a great age to achieve. It sounds like she was a beautiful dog and a big part of your family. I'm sure she will be missed very much.
RIP Harley

·
Registered
384 Posts
She sounds like an amazing dog, you have been so lucky to have her and her you. 16 years is wonderful.

·
Super Moderator
1,432 Posts
I’m sorry. What’s “rainbow bridge “?
It's a special place in the forums to make an announcement on a pets death. It's also a beautiful poem that makes me tear up every time I read it.

Reactions: Camy

·
Registered
23 Posts
16 years ! You lucky man. My Bailey made it 11. My first dog.... I want 5 more years... Got a 2 Rotties but Bailey was that entity that transcended reality. She is still alive in my heart, but hugging her as she purred is only a nightly dream.

·
Registered
663 Posts
We all envy you had your girl for 16 years. The longest we have had one of ours is 14 years. I'm very sorry for your loss. They could live 20 years and it wouldn't be enough... they are the best parts of us.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts