Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wondering, Does anyone on here know of a website or a place that I can get Xena a femine but tough, (spiked but pretty) collar. I figured that I have gotten some great info already from this site so I would try with this question also. We like spiked collars but we dont want people to forget shes a lady.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I have a place near me called Benson's Pet center. They have some of the most awesome stuff there. Fursaver chains, pinch collars , and yes.... even pink spiked collars
. Their leather products are really nice from leashes to harnesses to collars. I will try and find out who they buy from and post it for you.

Also , while down at the National show I met a woman who had some really nice leather stuff and I think she said you can order special stuff. The products she had were top notch. her website is www.doggone.ws but she said she was trying to update the site to include more products. If you e-mail her I'm sure she will contact you. She also had a ton of Rottweiler shirts, I love my rotty bumper stickers, signs, etc. These people also breed and sell German Shepard puppies. She is located in Nashville TN.

Here ya go... I think this is where benson's gets their stuff from...

[url]http://www.scienceblog.com/store/shop.php?k=leather+collar&a mp;c=17[/url]

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
WOW

Everybody should check that site! They have all sorts of neat collars , leashes, harness, etc

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, I will check it out. What I saw briefly looked pretty good. I knew I could rely on someone on here for the good stuff.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Back to top for Nadine. I hope these are what you need. Check the long link !

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have had a look and the link is great but I am looking for even cheaper collar but the same quality so looks like i am going to China!!! well not literally but they have some great stuff for pennies or cents wherever you may be, will keep you posted on how I get on!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Check out ebay! There is a seller by the name of dingdogpetsupplies another by the name of nobbyshop12 and a whole lot more! Either search by user name or "pink spiked collars"! You will get tons of results!
Hope that helps!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
WOW that pink spiked collar was $8.99 when I posted that link and now it is $15.99 . Whats up with that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts