Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE have a 10 year old rotty.me and my mom want another one.is he too old to breed.how would i go about finding someone.im in monroe ,mi.we want one pup.does anyone heard of www.k9usa.com. are they any good.thanks

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Hmmm, I think you could train a dog to do just about anything you want all by yourself. There are a lot of books available and there are some very helpful members here who will answer your questions. There are a couple of members here who can help you find a pup too. Some very knowledgeable people here.

Welcome aboard !

Oh, have you considered a rescue ? There are some nice one and two year old dogs out there who need a home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we can not have a rotty from rottweiler rescue cause we dont have a fenced in yard.far as training,my mother very protected here with our rott now.the new rott will go thru protection classes.i will be going over the road soon.she just wants that comfort.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Must breeders who care about their pups also want a fenced in yard.I know if I don't know the people too welll they better have a fence to keep the dog in and bad people out.

My whole yard is fenced in not just to keep the dogs safe,but to make sure they don't bother the neiborhood.

Donna

1 - 6 of 6 Posts