Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Sadie is losing her puppy teeth. She was 5 mos on the 20th. I can see her new canines coming in. She's happly chewing her bone an ice cubes..

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Bobber finaly lost all her baby teeth and she just turned 5 months a few days a go.

I keep the teeth I find and put them in their puppy books.

So far she has had the smallest and Elwood had the biggest.(but then everythingabout Elwood is big)

·
Registered
144 Posts
5 mnths you mean i have to wait that long before i stp recieving these gashes im getting. rubber chicken legs, kong ropes, moneys that howl, helllllllllllllllllllll no mom' makes better noise and she bleeds toooo!! oh hell hurry up 5 mnths!!!!!!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I thought I was crazy for saving those teeth. Nice to know I'm not alone! I remember when Hoddi began to loose teeth. These were my very first dogs, and I had never really thought about dogs loosing baby teeth. I saw some blood in her mouth and a tooth came out. I thought something was wrong and this was an emergency. I remember I was so upset when I called her trainer, my hands were shaking trying to hold the phone. I was in an absolute panic, and he starting laughing. I'll never forget that. Boy, was I embarressed.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I think she's lost everything she's going to. I see all the new ones coming in right on time and looking good....

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sadie loves icecubes. You could fill a Kong and freeze it too. That works good..

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Get a old dish towel and wet it ..roll it up like a tube put it in the freezer ..they love the coldness on their gums ...I used to freeze several at a time my pups loved them .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts