Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home today from a three day show.

I got to show on Friday and then I got to Judge Sat and Sunday.

I showed little Inga for Stephanie on Fri and she went best female and best of breed of Mav'rik(Inga is only 6 months and 4 days old at the time)

She then went on the take a Group 2 and there were 6 Adult dogs in the Group.The Judge told me after if she would have shown like she did in the breed ring she would have taken a Group 1,but she was tired and that was pretty exciting anyway.

Judging was fun I saw alot of nice dogs(and some bad ones)over all people agreed with my picks when they asked why I did what I did.

One lady was mad,but she was mad at all the Judges since her dog did not win all weekend.

They had a nice building and great food for the Judges.I got asked to come back and Judge in March of next year.So I don't think I did too bad.

Donna

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Donna, sounds like you had a good time ! and congrats on Inga

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got back today at noon from a show in IN,La Porte to be exact.There were 4 shows this weekend and I took three dogs but only showed 2 as there were 2 other dogs there.

The first show on Sata male named Max took Best Of Breed and a Group 1,the second show Mav'rik took BOB,and a Group 1.On Sunday Max took BOB and a Group 1,and then Mav'rik took BOB and a Group 1.

It was a fun show and the people were very nice(I get to come back next year and Judge their show).It was nice to have other Rottweilers there.The two older dog where AKC CH and the male Max is an AKC BIS winner.They to have come to the dark side,and are showing their own dogs in UKC where the people are nicer.I told them I would let them know when we would be in their area so we can all go for our Grand together.

We did not do anything in the BIMBS or RBIMB ring,but I do not try when I'm in the Group or BIMB ring as the UKC does not keep track of those wins.We just want the breed wins for the top ten.Which this week ends wins put Mav'rik at number one.

Donna

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.