Rottweilers Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

George and Tasha, brother and sister. George like to start a game of tag with Dallas.

Blu and Dallas, running buddys.

I seem to have a thing for matching pets.

·
Registered
914 Posts
nothing wrong with that, I say if there's more of the same that means it's a good thing!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
They are so cute !! hey all mine are black ! and my daughter has a black pursian ......hey your like me and the twin thing ....
maybe it's that I come from a family that has alot of twins ?
do you Shell ?

·
Registered
914 Posts
I got twins too, even though they are 4 years apart they act like their twins

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No twins here other than the pets. It runs in my family, but my baby have days are done. George and Tasha are twins, they are the only two out of the litter that look like them. There other brothers and sister where a soild color. I have a fish tank but no fish. Hubby says no more pets of other species. I keep telling I could find them matching too, He's just not hearing it.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Shell..... just go and buy the fishand say hey they must have hatched
and see how long it takes for him to notice

·
Registered
914 Posts
There ya go, that's an idea...they just hatched.... uh huh really they did!
Bet it would take him awhile to notice! After all he is a man isn't he!

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

Or you could do like I do and say you got them for him as a surprise because he's been Soooo Wonderful!
</BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hey yeah there's a good one too!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did that with Tasha his cat. Work with her pretty good, but fish. Not a chance in that one here. He is a truck driver, so most stuff I bring home I tell him about on the phone. Not going to test the waters with fish when I have been told I can soon start looking for a Show Rottie,
, I have a friend who used to train show dogs and she has agreed to help.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Oh another Rottie well that is significally bigger than any fish you could get!

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah they are the best I'd say....but then again I may be biased in their favor!

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Well Shell I would say a show Rott is better then gold fishes and day ...good luck finding a cutie and let us know .......

·
Registered
914 Posts
Yeah keep us informed!

·
Registered
656 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">

I have Apollo my rott, and two fish tanks-a 55 gallon, and a 15 gallon. My hubby couldn't understand why I wanted to get fish until after we got them. Now he's always looking for new fish, and I get to tell HIM no. I have given in tho, we are going to get a couple new fish as 2 of our other ones died. And no Rotty I wasn't being mean to my hubby- if we would have gotten more fish when he wanted them earlier it would have overcrowded our tank and jeopardized the rest of the fish...so there!
</BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.