Rottweilers Online Forums banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Handsome boy! I think he is definitely bigger than Vader as he was about 24kg at 5½ months
[/
Handsome boy! I think he is definitely bigger than Vader as he was about 24kg at 5½ months
Maybe mate, but to be fair hes a good month older than vader and they all grow at different rates. My last male never got past 35kg (77lbs) so he was very small for a male rotty. Vader looks great and his weight is perfect for his age i think

·
Registered
94 Posts
Maybe mate, but to be fair hes a good month older than vader and they all grow at different rates. My last male never got past 35kg (77lbs) so he was very small for a male rotty. Vader looks great and his weight is perfect for his age i think
Just had a quick look as weighed ralph regulary when he was younger and at 5 1/2 months he was 29.5kg so not much in it at all

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just had a quick look as weighed ralph regulary when he was younger and at 5 1/2 months he was 29.5kg so not much in it at all
Nice. I'm not bothered in the slightest about where he ends up as long as he is happy and healthy!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts