Rottweilers Online Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Collar Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Rottweiler Dog Carnivore Grass Companion dog Dog breed Dog Vertebrate Plant Carnivore Dog breed

pic 1 : young mocha, recently arrived home ( 7 1/2 weeks )

pic 2: a slightly older mocha ( about 13 or 14 weeks)

pic 3: mom and daughter

pic 4: dad

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Capp, Mocha is a beautiful little girl.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lovely pics Capp! Mocha is lovely. Do you have her mum and dad too?
no, but i spent some time with them and got to know them a little before i brought mocha home. her mom and dad live on a horse farm. they even have their own stream to play in. lucky dogs.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very pretty girl. I love her name. How did you come up with that?

it had to do with her color around the face. maybe i heard it somewhere before and it sunk into my subconscience.
her father's name was brutus, which i thought was a cool name. he was very laid back however. mom was the boss in that pair.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Very nice picture. How old are the both of them?

·
Registered
840 Posts
That is a fantastic picture Capp - I saw in another post that you were jealous that others dogs looked so clean and shiny, but I think Mocha looks great!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@ martha : at the time of the picture, mocha was about 5 months and a couple weeks old. dirt-dirt is a little over 2 years-old.

@ chevy'smom : thanks. we must have caught her on one of her rare, clean days. btw, noticed you changed your avatar... looks nice!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sky Dog Cloud Plant Working animal

about six months and a couple weeks old. pic taken at boundary bay, bc.
she was spayed about a week ago and you can see the friction swelling under her gut. nothing wrong though according to the vet.
over top of her shoulders, you can see an island with a tall hill in the background. that's orcas island, washington state.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Capp, Mocha is such a pretty girl! I used to fly to Orcas all the time when I worked for Lake Union Air (now Kenmore Air) Seaplane operation based out of Seattle. Such a pretty area up there around the San Juan's, BC, etc. We try to get to Victoria at least once a year. . .

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks all.

chevy'smom , interesting you should mention flying because my "home" airport, CZBB boundary bay is about a mile from where this pic was taken. i actually discovered the trail network while looking for a place to study for private pilot flight exams.

yes, orcas island is a very beautiful island. i sailed there with my dad when i was a kid. we always noticed how much more infrastructurally developed the US side of the islands were compared to the canadian side. of course both levels of development have their attractions.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts